Direct Cellars Event Highlights in Las Vegas 2018 is about my first event with this company. And I have to say that Direct Cellars has completely charmed me both as a company, and as a way of doing business. The people on stage, made it clear, from the first, that the people they were thanking were us, not them. They appreciated us to the maximum that I have ever seen.
Everything always started everything with
First, they start with the National Anthem, and meant the pride in our country. Then, they start giving out gifts, beautiful crystal stars for people that were loved by their distributors. They gave out 60 of those beautiful, Rising Star Awards to to people who were loved by their fellow distributors. The Top Three plaques were given for extra special people who were really good at what they do.
My favorite was the one to Paul Feldman, a man I know, who is in a wheelchair, yet is very successful in this company. He got one of the Rising Star Awards, and is also one of the Top Three recruiters.
He is a top promoter in roryricord.com, the company I’m part of. Rory had a bunch of us there at this event. We took up a really large section. We even had a Mastermind Training the night before. That is one of the perks of being part of this outstanding marketing education company.
Then after giving out many gifts and talking about how proud they were of us, we had a great night of dancing. The next day, I took notes on the wonderful things they are doing to help make things easier for us, as distributors for their wonderful Wine of the Month Club. These are important things for distributors in a company.
Highlights of the Direct Cellars Event
- The back office has a new look which makes it really easy to navigate.
- They now have a whole back office in Spanish and will be adding the ability to have other languages.
- Direct Cellars are now in the process of opening up in Germany and Australia and will be opening other countries during this year.
- They introduced Steve Burch, our new in house Wine Maker out of Napa Valley in California. He gave us wine information and training several times during the presentations, as did Jerry Greenfield. They are incredibly knowledgeable and fun to hear. And Jerry has a new book out called Secrets of the Wine Whisperer. I bought a copy. He signed it.
- September, when the next event will be had will be in a venue where children can come. This venue was not family friendly enough.
- They taught us so much about being an successful promoter of this wonderful wine of the month club. Good tips on finding, training and retaining customers and distributors.
- Their commission structure has been changed to give more money to those who are working the business. They call it compression. I call it “Oh, Wow!”
- We were taught us about Tap Rooting and other secrets of a good leaders in this outstanding opportunity.
- They made it a point to really make me understand this is a business that changes the person as well as making us money. They talked about teaching us to be businessmen and learn the best practices in that capacity.
Some of the People whose stories I heard
They introduced Austin Z., who is their top earner of 2017. He made one half million dollars last year. He talked about how he was a wage earner with a family that he never saw because he worked 12 hours a day in a low paying job in Kentucky. I saw just your average man, pretty young really, who wanted to be able to spend time with his family and not miss out on life. He almost made me cry.
Another lady, called Nina, was introduced, that won just about everything they were offering: A car, Top 20 Seller, Ambassador Club, you name it. She won it. She started out as a hair stylist. Now she is dressed to the nines and making way more than she made in maybe ten years at her old career.
The changes in the lives of these people and many more that came across that stage, are really the Highlights of the Direct Cellars 2018 event for me. They showed me that it is possible to work your way into complete financial stability. It is possible, even if you are young or handicapped or old or a single woman or anyone. I have total belief in this company, their core values and their opportunity that is for everyone who wants more than what they have now.
As you can see, all of the above are just regular people like myself. All of these people won a Tesla, Mercedes, Cadillac or BMW car. They got whichever they wanted. I even heard something about giving out a plane. And, they also mentioned that Austin went to an island getaway as part of one of their gifts. This company is where to be in 2018.